Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir is oldest jain temple in old Delhi. Lal Mandir located at Netaji Subhas Marg, Chandni Chowk and opposite the Red Fort. Lal Mandir is the oldest temple of the Jain religion. Temple build was built in 1656. The temple houses a Birds Charity Hospital. Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir is popularly known as Lal Mandir "Red Temple".
Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan (1628-1658) once invited several Jain seth to come and settle in the city and granted them some land south of the Chandani Chauk around Dariba Gali. He also permitted them to build a temporary structure to house a Jain temple. The Jain community acquired three marble idols installed by Jivaraj Papriwal under the supervision of Bhattaraka Jinachandra in Samvat 1548 for the temple.The main idol is that of Tirthankara Parshva.