Kaak cheshta, Bako dhyaanan, Svaan nidra svaiv ch |
Alpaari, Sadachari, Vidyaarthee jeevan panch laksham ||
- Kaak cheshta - The student should always try as a crow, wherever knowledge is being received, it should be taken away.
- Bako dhyaanan - Just like heron, one should concentrate on the way in which heron meditates for fishing in water, in the same way the student should concentrate his attention in attaining knowledge.
- Svaan nidra - This is the meaning of Swan, a Dog. The way a dog wakes up lightly does not make any laziness, just like a student should never be lazy.
- Alpaari - The student should always eat less food so that his or her recognition is healthy and does not become sluggish.
- Sadachari - There should always be positive thoughts, respect for elders and teachers. Little ones should be loved by their own.
These five symptoms should be inside a student or they should adopt these five symptoms in their life.
आप हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं...