Today Date (Aaj Ki Tithi)
Tuesday, 24 November 2020
Vikram Samvat 2077 Hindu date of : kartik Shukla Paksh
Today Sunrise Time : 06:53 am
Today Sunset Time : 05:57 pm
This time according Delhi NCR.
Guru Tegh Bahadur Shaheedi Divas
Read in Hindi
- Aries - One has to work hard for progress, little profit, decrease in maternal happiness.
- Taurus - Interruption of religious practice, support of brother and sister, loss of money.
- Gemini - You will be happy for the increase of risk of abdominal diseases and wealth.
- Cancer - maternal gains, increase in income, external place will get respect.
- Leo - Success in business, luckiness through cleverness and hard work, land happiness.
- Virgo - Plenty, wealth, earnings, struggle with father, special progress will be made.
- Libra - Increase in wealth through hard work, good fortune in luck, interest in religion.
- Scorpio - practical work will be done, benefits from race and sun, disturbances in health and suffering.
- Sagittarius - Vani's sharpness will cause loss, decrease in wealth, benefit from nanihal.
- Capricorn - Will be troubled by the disease. Travel will benefit from an external relationship.
- Aquarius - Reduction in accumulated wealth, small profits in business, travel abroad.
- Pisces - Weakness in health, business interruptions, progress in learning.
What is today's date? Know according to Hindu calendar and Hindu Panchag. Date is the main part of the Hindu calendar. This is one of the lunar calendar days of the Hindu calendar. Depending on the date, all the days, festivals, birthdays, death anniversaries, auspicious days, inauspicious days etc. are determined. There are a total of 30 day dates in a month as defined in Vedin astrology. In which Amavasya and Purnima come only once in the month. The first fifteen dates are included in the Shukla Paksha, while the next fifteen Tithis are included in the Krishna Paksha. All auspicious work should be done in Shukla Paksha. A date is considered complete when the Moon is located at 12 degrees from the Sun. A date ends with a 12 degree tilt of the moon. A date has five parts called Nanda, Bhadra, Rikta, Jaya and Poorna.
What is Shukla Paksha?,
What is krishna paksha?