Today Date (Aaj Ki Tithi)
Thursday, 09 July 2020
Vikram Samvat 2077 Hindu date of : shravan krishna Paksha
Today Sunrise Time : 06:10 am
Today Sunset Time : 07:18 pm
This time according Delhi NCR.
Read in Hindi
- Aries - Travel will give benefits, stay away from conflict. Real estate can cause problems. Will be benefited by wife. Stay alert on dates 2, 3, 11, 12, 13, 29, 31.
- Taurus - Economic conditions will fluctuate. Business can be slow. Any wish can be fulfilled. Be alert on dates 4, 5, 14, 15.
- Gemini - The spirit of philanthropy will increase. Economy will improve. Enthusiasm will increase and there may be expenditure on entertainment. Be vigilant on dates 6, 7, 8, 16, 17.
- Cancer - A feeling of fear and confusion may arise, so there will be a need to remain positive. You will get success in the latter half. Date - be alert on 9, 10, 18, 19, 20.
- Leo - In the first half, there will be success and profit in the work. Thought will also work. Will be happy on behalf of children. Date - Be alert on 11, 12, 13, 23, 24.
- Virgo - Desire will be fulfilled, success and wealth will benefit. Will get support from friends. Date - be alert on 14, 15, 23, 24.
- Libra - Success in work will be achieved and gain. Students will get success. Travel will give benefits. Date - Be alert on 16, 17, 25, 26.
- Scorpio - There is a possibility of mental distress. Expenditure will increase, success and profit will be ensured by effort. Will travel. Date - be alert on 1, 18, 19, 20, 27, 29.
- Sagittarius - The busyness of work will increase, profit and progress will also occur. Enemies will not be able to stay in front. There will be a sense of change. Date - be alert on 5, 6, 23, 24, 25.
- Capricorn - Health can be deteriorated due to sunlight and carelessness. You will get benefit after struggle. Avoid new partnerships. Date - be alert on 4, 5, 23, 24.
- Aquarius - Every task will be after delay, obstruction, obstruction. Continuous effort will lead to success. Date - Be alert on 6, 7, 8, 25, 26.
- Pisces - confusion may occur. Property disputes and children can cause problems. Date - Be careful on 1, 9, 10, 27, 28.
What is today's date? Know according to Hindu calendar and Hindu Panchag. Date is the main part of the Hindu calendar. This is one of the lunar calendar days of the Hindu calendar. Depending on the date, all the days, festivals, birthdays, death anniversaries, auspicious days, inauspicious days etc. are determined. There are a total of 30 day dates in a month as defined in Vedin astrology. In which Amavasya and Purnima come only once in the month. The first fifteen dates are included in the Shukla Paksha, while the next fifteen Tithis are included in the Krishna Paksha. All auspicious work should be done in Shukla Paksha. A date is considered complete when the Moon is located at 12 degrees from the Sun. A date ends with a 12 degree tilt of the moon. A date has five parts called Nanda, Bhadra, Rikta, Jaya and Poorna.
What is Shukla Paksha?,
What is krishna paksha?