Hinduism is considered to be the oldest religion in the world. It is also called 'Vedic Sanatan Varnashrama Dharma' which means that its origin is even before the origin of human. There are many beliefs and rules in Hinduism. Hinduism is not just a religion or sect but a way of life.
Below are some important information about Hinduism-
1. Bell, 2. Conch, 3. Flute, 4. Veena, 5. Manjira, 6. Kartal, 7. Bean (Pungi), 8. Dhol, 9. Nagara and 10. Mridang
1. Sandhyavandan, 2. Vrat, 3. Tirtha, 4. Utsav, 5. Charity, 6. Service, 7. Sanskar, 8. Yagya, 9. Vedapath, 10. Propagation of Dharma.
There are 10 directions, whose names and order are as follows – Urdhva, Northeast, East, Agneya, South, South, West, Vayavya, North and Down.
There are 10 Digpals of 10 directions i.e. gatekeepers or deities. Brahma of the upper, Shiva and Ish of the north, Indra of the east, Agni or Vahri of the Agneya, Yama of the south, Naruti of the south, Varuna of the west, Vayu and Marut of the Vayavya, Kubera of the north and Ananta of the bottom.
1.Kamdhenu cow, 2.Garuda, 3.Sampati-Jatayu, 4.Uchhaai:Shrava horse, 5.Airavat elephant, 6.Sheshnag-Vasuki, 7.Riz Manav, 8.Vanar Manav, 9.Yeti, 10.Makar .
1. Kalpavriksha, 2.Akshayapatra, 3.Kar Vach Kundal, 4.Divine bow and quiver, 5.Paras Mani, 6.Ashwatthama's Gem, 7.Syamtaka Mani, 8.Panchjanya Shankh, 9.Kaustubh Mani and Sanjeevani Booti.
1. Charanamrit, 2. Panchamrit, 3. Panchagavya, 4. Somers, 5. Amrit, 6. Basil juice, 7. Kheer, 9. Amla juice
1. Kali, 2. Tara, 3. Tripurasundari, 4. Bhuvaneshwari, 5. Chhinnamasta, 6. Tripurabhairavi, 7. Dhumavati, 8. Baglamukhi, 9. Matangi and 10. Kamala.
Navasamvatsar, Makar Sankranti, Vasant Panchami, Pongal, Holi, Deepawali, Ramnavami, Krishna Janmashtami, Mahashivratri and Navratri.
1. Panchatantra, 2. Hitopadesh, 3. Jataka stories, 4. Upanishad stories, 5. Vetal Pachisi, 6. Kathasaritsagar, 7. Simhasan Battisi, 8. Tenaliram, 9. Shukasapti, 10. Children's story collection.
Ganga Dussehra, Amla Navami Puja, Vat Savitri, Tulsi Vivah Puja, Sheetlashtami, Govardhan Puja, Hartalika Teej, Durga Puja, Bhairav Puja and Chhath Puja.
12 Jyotirlingas, 51 Shaktipeeths, 4 Dhams, 7 Puris, 7 Nagaris, 4 Maths, Ashrams, 10 Samadhi Sthals, 5 Sarovars, 10 Mountains and 10 Caves.
Figure, Marigold, Parijat, Champa, Lotus, Rose, Jasmine, Hibiscus, Kaner, and Tuberose.
Guggul, sandalwood, rose, saffron, camphor, ashtaganth, gud-ghee, samidha, henna, jasmine.
1. Ahimsa, 2. Truth, 3. Asteya, 4. Brahmacharya and 5. Aparigraha. 6. Defecation 7. Contentment, 8. Tapa, 9. Swadhyaya and 10. God-Proprietion.
1. Eko brahma dwitio nasti (There is only one God, not the other),
2. Soul is immortal,
3. There is rebirth,
4. Moksha is the goal of life,
5. Karma has an effect, some of which are in destiny, that's why karma is destiny,
6. A cultured life is life,
7. The universe is impermanent and changeable,
8.Sandhyavandan-Meditation is the only truth, 9.Veda recitation and Yagyakarma are religion,
10. Charity is virtue.