240 g kuttu flour
125 g (boiled and peeled as well as mashed) potatoes
1 tsp rock salt
Water to knead
Ghee (to deep fry)
Flour (for dusting)
1.Mix potatoes and salt in flour and add a little water and make a hard dough. Then cover it for 30 minutes.
2. Break the dough into 10 to 12 pieces and make dough. If the dough sticks, apply some oil on your hands.
3. Take one dough and roll it into a thin poori. Likewise prepare all the puris. All the puris are ready to fry.
4. Heat ghee in a pan. Pour a little puri in ghee, if it comes up at once, fry all the pooris.
5. When frying the birds, stir them in the middle so that they flower completely. Fry both the pieces well.
6. After frying the pooris, take them out on absorbent paper before serving.