Trade Fair 2023
thedivineindia.com | Updated UTC time: 2022-11-28 02:47:10
- Trade Fair (Delhi) 2023
- November 14 to 27, 2023 (14 days),
- Location : Mathura Road, Railway Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
- Nereast Metro Station : Pragti Maidan,
- Nereast Railway Station : Hazrat Nizamuddin 3km from Pragati Maidan,
- Business Days: November 14 to 18, 2021 (5 days),
- Public Days : November 19 to 27, 2021 (9 days),
- Timings : Business days- November 14 to 18, 2021 - 9.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Public days – November 19 to 27, 2021 - 9.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.,
- Business Visitor Ticket: Rs.500/- per person per day,
- Seasonal Ticket : Rs.1800/- per person,
- Student Ticket (In Uniform with School ID): Rs. 50/-
- General Public Ticket :
- Adult : Rs.50/- per person per day (working days),
- Rs.120/- per person per day (Saturday / Sunday / Holiday),
- Children (Below 12 years of age) : Rs.30/- per child per day (working days)
- Rs. 60/- per child per day (Saturday / Sunday / Holiday),
- Senior Citizen and Handicapped Person : Free Entry
- Parking Charges: Bhairon Road, Pragati Maidan
- HMVs : Rs. 400/- per entry
- LMVs : Rs. 150/- per entry
- 2-wheelers: Rs.75/- per entry
- Bicycle: Rs.5/- per entry,
- Tickets Outlets at Pragati Maidan:
- Gate Nos. 1, 2 and 10
- (Week days : 09.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.)
- (Holidays : 09.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m.)
- Tickets Outlets (other than ITPO’s Gates): Designated Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Stations (DMRC)
- Arrangement of Wi-Fi at Hall No.7-12A, 14 and 18 and at 10 prime locations
India International trade fair is organised every year at Pragti Maidan which is situated on Bhairon road, New Delhi. The trade fair is one of the largest trade fairs of the world.
Every year the trade fair starts on 14 November and lasts for about 2 weeks. First few days are business days meant for business people and rest of the days the trade fair is open for general public. Every year lakhs of people visit the trade fair. All the states of India participate in the trade fair and display the cultural, tourism, trade and progress of their state.
The trade fair was first organised in the year 1980. India International Trade fair (IITF) provides a collective platform for all sorts of producers, traders, exporters and importers. The trade fair spans across 72000 sq metres. The trade fair is organised by India Trade Promotion Organization(ITPO) which is the trade promotion department of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India.
There are many pavilions in Pragti Maidan e.g. Nehru pavilion, defence pavilion, Indira pavilion and Son of India pavilion. There is also one cinema hall named Shakuntalam inside Pragti maidan. There are total of 18 exhibition halls inside Pragti Maidan.