Worshiping which type of Shivling gives which fruit?
thedivineindia.com | Updated UTC time: 2022-07-18 12:05:34
All Shiva Devotees should always do Abhishek of Lord Shiva, but there is something special in the month of Sawan. The month of Sawan is especially dear to God. On consecrating Lord Shiva, his grace always remains and wishes are fulfilled. It is said that if there is a desire for a particular fruit, then one should worship the Lord's special Shivling. Worship of Lord Shiva is not considered complete without Shivling Abhishek. It is very important and beneficial to perform Abhishek of Shivling daily or every Monday or Pradosh day in the month of Shravan.
On consecrating a special Shivling, you will get different results-
- By doing abhishek on the golden Shivling, one attains Satyalok (heaven).
- Worshiping pearls on Shivling destroys diseases.
- Abhishek on Shivalinga made of diamond gives longevity.
- By doing Abhishek on the Shivling of Pukhraj, wealth and Lakshmi are attained.
- Abhishek on the Shivling of Neelam gives respect.
- Anointing on the Shivling of Sphatik fulfills all the wishes of a human being.
- The ancestors are liberated by doing Abhishek on the Shivling made of silver.
- Abhishek on copper Shivling gives long life.
- Blessings are attained by worshiping the Shivalinga made of brass.
- Abhishek on a bronze Shivling brings fame (fame).
- Enemies are destroyed by doing Abhishek on an iron Shivling.
- Abhishekam on Shivling made of flour gives freedom from diseases.
- A beautiful wife is obtained by doing Abhishek on Shivling made of urad flour.
- All happiness is attained by doing Abhishek on Shivling made of butter.
- By doing abhishek on the Shivling of jaggery, food is obtained.
- Abhishek on the Shivling of bamboo leads to an increase in the lineage.
Shiv Related Aritcles in Hinduism