- Location: Plot No 4502, Near Bihari Market, DLF Phase IV, Sector 28, Gurugram, Haryana 122002.
- Timings Open and Close: Summer : 1st March to 30th September - 06:30 am to 11:00 am and 05:00 pm to 08:30 pm.
- Winter : 1st October to 28th February : 07:00 am to 11:30 am and 04:30 pm to 08:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidy : 07:00 am to 12:30 pm and 04:30 pm to 08:30 pm.
- Nearest Metro Station: MG Road Metro Station at a distance of nearly 2.5 kilometres from Shri Siddhi Ganesh Temple.
- Nearest Railway Station: Ghaziabad Railway Station at a distance of nearly 9.8 kilometres from Shri Siddhi Ganesh Temple.
- Nearest Airport: Indira Gandhi International Airport at a distance of nearly 14.4 kilometres from Shri Siddhi Ganesh Temple.
- Did you know: This is the first such Ganesh temple in Gurugram which is built in the South Indian style of art.
Shri Siddhi Ganesh Temple is a Hindu temple located in Gurugram (Gurgaon), Haryana, India. This temple is completely dedicated to Lord Ganesha. Statues of other deities are also installed in this temple like Lord Shiva, Karthikeya, Goddess Kamakshi Devi etc. Shri Siddhi Ganesh Temple is completely built on South style. The idol of all the Gods and Goddesses in the temple has also been designed in the South Indian style of art.
This temple is built on about 1000 square yards of land. The Haryana government had allotted this land to Sri Kanchi Shankaracharya Srimatam Sansthanam to build the temple. The Maintenace work of this temple is done by the Sri Siddhi Ganesh Cultural Society, its registration has been done under the Societies Registration Act of 1860.
The idol of Lord Ganesha was first established in the construction of this temple, after the year 2012 the idol of all the deities was established. The head priest of this temple is Pandit Ramakrishna Sastrigal.
This temple is used for all religious program purposes. In this temple, following the consultation of Sri Kanchi Shankaracharya Srimatam Sansthanam, the following activities are done by the Shri Siddhi Ganesh Cultural Society in the temple premises: -
- Establishment of school for study in Sanskrit, Vedas and spiritual fields.
- Popularisation of classical art, music, dance and painting through regular training and performance.
- To arrange discourses by various leaders, intellectuals and artists to promote peace, brotherhood, art and culture.
- Monthly prayers and hymns in addition to mass prayer, Vedas and other scriptures (such as Vishnu Sahasranama, Aditya Hridayam, Hanuman Chalisa, Bhagavatam, Lalita Sahasranama) for the welfare of the universe.
- Provision for free marital services, horoscope matching services, marriage and other functions.
- Providing relief to the needy and poor without any discrimination by doing Annadan, Viradhanathan etc.