Certainly! Lord Krishna, one of the most revered figures in Hinduism, shared profound wisdom and teachings in the Bhagavad Gita. Here are some inspirational quotes attributed to Lord Krishna:
"You came empty-handed, and you will leave empty-handed. What is yours today belonged to someone else yesterday and will belong to someone else tomorrow. Change is the law of the universe."
- "A person can rise through the efforts of his own mind; he can also degrade himself, through his own mind. Because the mind is both the friend and the enemy of the self."
- "Set your heart upon your work but never its reward."
- "Do everything you have to do, but not with greed, not with ego, not with lust, not with envy, but with love, compassion, humility, and devotion."
- "The soul is neither born, and nor does it die."
- "When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place."
- "You have the right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions."
- "Whenever dharma (righteousness) declines and adharma (unrighteousness) prevails, I manifest Myself."
- "The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice."
- "He who has no attachments can really love others, for his love is pure and divine."
These quotes offer glimpses into the profound teachings of Lord Krishna, emphasizing the importance of selfless action, devotion, and the pursuit of spiritual wisdom. The Bhagavad Gita contains many more timeless verses that continue to inspire and guide people on their spiritual journeys.